Although it is one of the great promises of the year, Andy Rubin’s new company model has already failed in terms of punctuality on the release date. However, it looks like the wait is coming to an end. We saw a vague hint that the PH-1 will be released “in a few weeks,” and now it has been listed on Best Buy’s website as “Coming Soon.”
It’s not very specific, but it’s still a sign that things are more advanced. There were four variants displayed: the unlocked versions and the Sprint version, each in the Black Moon or Pure White colors.
An interesting detail is that, for some reason, the Sprint variants were listed with a price of $749, that is, $50 more expensive than the unlocked variants. It was probably some mistake, more so because then this value was removed from the listing.
Although that still does not give us a concrete answer on when the device will be available, it shows that the device will be with the resellers, and will not be sold only on the Sprint or Essential website itself.
- 71-inch screen using Quad HD resolution (2,560 x 1,312 pixels) for content display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- Adreno 540 (64-bit) as GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB for internal storage
- Dual main camera with 13 megapixel (RGB + Monochrome) sensors with image fusion technology, hybrid autofocus and aperture f / 1.85
- 8 megapixel main camera with 4K shooting and f / 2.20 aperture
- Sensors: accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity and ambient light
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, 802.11a / b / g / n / ac with MIMO, GPS and GLONASS
- Fingerprint reader
- Magnetic Dock
- USB Type-C
- Nano SIM
- 4 microphones with noise canceling technology
- 040 mAh battery with fast charging